All of the vaccines are extremely effective and will provide you with ample protection from Coronavirus. Below is a list of the vaccine types we are currently administering at this location.
- Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine: The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is administered in two doses. This means you will have to return for a second appointment 3 weeks after your first appointment.
- Johnson & Johnson (J & J) vaccine: The J & J vaccine is administered in one dose. This means you will NOT have to return after your first appointment.
What you need to know before you book
- For people age 12-17, Pfizer-BioNTech is the only vaccine approved for your age range. Please note the vaccine type(s) being administering at this location. If this location is administering multiple vaccine types, view the vaccine options at this location. Please ensure that you schedule for a Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine appointment slot.
- The written consent of a parent or legal guardian is required on the day of the clinic for age 12–17-year-old recipients of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. Parents and legal guardians are expected to remain on site for the duration of the vaccination and observation time. Generally, this takes a minimum of 15 minutes, but may take up to an hour.
- You’ll be asked to show a valid ID at your appointment. To show valid ID, a photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport works best. You can also use a birth certificate or any other document that has your name and birthdate printed on it. You could also use a letter from your doctor, medical record, discharge paperwork, or other document with this information. You will not have to show proof of citizenship or U.S. residency status.
- If you are receiving a two-dose vaccine, your second dose appointment will be automatically scheduled onsite when you receive your first dose. Your second dose appointment will be at the same time and day of the week, and it will be scheduled three to four weeks after your first dose appointment, depending on which vaccine version you receive. You must be able to go to both appointments in order to schedule your first.
- Your first and second dose appointments will be at the same vaccine clinic. Keep that in mind when choosing a location.
- Each appointment is for one person only.
- If you’re scheduling for a loved one, fill out the scheduler with their personal and medical information, not yours.
A few health considerations
- If you have had an allergic reaction to any vaccine, tell the vaccination care team when you arrive.
- If you had Coronavirus in the past 90 days, you must have fully recovered and no longer show symptom to receive the vaccine.
- If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment, you should wait at least 90 days after treatment to get the vaccine.
- If you’re pregnant, think you’re pregnant, or you’re breastfeeding, please talk to your OB-GYN before getting the vaccine.
- If you recently received another vaccine — for example, a shingles or Tdap shot — you need to wait 14 days before receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
Schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment
Choose the date and time below that work best for you. You’ll receive directions to the location after you book.
Vaccine options at this location
Pfizer-BioNTech - Two Dose Vaccine
Input "Pfizer" into the "Reason for Visit" field while registering to receive this vaccine.
Johnson & Johnson (J & J) vaccine- One Dose Vaccine
Input "J & J" into the "Reason for Visit" field while registering to receive this vaccine.